Case Study – April 2020
Our Client, the City of Abbotsford, asked Hoa Cleantech to develop a high-level charging infrastructure strategy, concept design and roadmap for the electrification of 132 light to heavy-duty vehicles within their fleet.
What we did:
Using our proprietary software, Hoa Decarbonisation Platform, we:
- Analysed the existing electricity loads and fleet utilisation data.
- Calculated energy loads from an equivalent electric vehicle (EV) fleet.
- Identified the supporting infrastructure to meet the utilisation requirements of the equivalent EV fleet (electrical infrastructure and charging stations).
- Developed Smart Charging strategies.
- Analysed impact of solar and battery systems.
- Developed a charging infrastructure concept design.
- Developed a 10-year roadmap for the gradual replacement of fleet vehicles to EVs and installation of supporting infrastructure.